Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving on......

So the first house isn't going to work out. The builder wasn't really willing to budge at all on the price so we had to give up on that one. We went out looking again with Josh today after work. There were a few possibilities, but I'm starting to feel like its more of a chore than a fun thing, looking at houses.

On a positive note, I think I found THE dress last night! I went shopping with Val, Mom, and Danielle at Belle Saison again. I'm really glad Danielle went since she didn't get to go last time and b/c she picked THE one! Can't really say much about it, but I will have to email everyone pics! Today at work, I pulled the camera out 3 different times to look at the dress again and was still excited about it every time, which I think confirms that this is the one.

Next few big things we need to do: honeymoon, cake, and ceremony music. We also are going to order the Save the Dates soon but I think we're going to wait until Shannon sends us the rest of the pics, so that we can ensure that we pick our most favorite. : )

Ok, past few posts have been boring and haven't had pics or anything, so I will include this funny clip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the house didn't work out, but maybe it's for the best. There's lots of wedding stuff to get done over the next few weeks that would be difficult to get done if y'all were busy moving into a new house. Plus with the housing market what it is y'all should not have to settle.

And I really think that dress is the one. Seeing the pics of it again just blew me away; it is absolutely gorgeous.

Audrey said...

Aww thanks sista! Love you!