Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scary stuff....

So, we put down our first offer on a house tonight. We both LOVE the house (one in previous post), but are being very realistic in limiting ourselves to what we can really afford. While we would love for things to work out with this one, we have already accepted the fact that the builder is not going to budge much on the price. Josh, our realtor, will be calling us tomorrow with the builder's final offer. There is still a lot out there though, and I know that Ryan and I will find the perfect house that is everything we are looking for.

While the house stuff is very exciting and fun, I must remind myself that there is still more wedding planning to do. Most of the timelines are saying I need to have my dress ordered by the 6 month mark, which is about 3 weeks away. I think mom and Val are going to go shopping with me tomorrow and hopefully we make some progress!

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments: