Monday, September 1, 2008

More "Save the Date" Possibilities

We got the rest of our engagement pictures from Shannon this weekened. Surprisingly, there are quite a few good ones.

www.shannoncunninghamphoto.com
‘Clients’ tab
‘Audrey & Ryan’
Password is: 9585

You have to create a login to view them, but she said not to worry, you won't get spammed or anything, the info only goes to her.

I created a few more Save the Date options, let me know what you think. Shannon is mailing us a DVD with all the pics, but once we receive it, we want to be ready to submit our order. Let us know which is your fave!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh how cute! I love the last one with the two of you on the bench, but I also really like the one that has two pictures and you are laying on his back in the grass. Sooo cute! Any of them really will make great save the dates. Y'all are the best!

Audrey said...

Yeah, I think number 4 may be the winner. That was Kristen's fave also. Plus I kinda like the fact that you can see my ring in it. :)

Jacob & Mary Hroch said...

Hey Audrey! Thank you so much for sending me your blog address....I have LOVED looking at everything...it defintely helps ease the boredom of bed rest! Let's see...first off, your engagement pics are great!!!! You made the right choice on the photographer! I think my favorite "Save the Date" is the first one, the black and white one, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of them! If you send out pics of the wedding dress, please add me to the list mary.hroch@yahoo.com I would love to see it! I'm so happy for you and Ryan, thanks so much for sharing your blog with me! I'll check it often for updates. BTW, good luck with the house hunting...I know it can be stressful at times, but the right house will come along and you will just know it!

Unknown said...

Hi! I love being able to look at your progress. I think that all of the save the dates are very nice. All would be beautiful! I especially like the black and white one...I think it really makes a statement.
I also LOVE all of your pictures. Yay!