Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pictures... finally!

I know we haven't posted since the wedding, but I think I'll try to get back to it.

It took us long enough.... but we finally got our favorite wedding pics posted! A huge thanks to Audrey for getting that done. She had some free time today, so she was able to narrow down the 750ish pictures to her favorite 150. I know it's still a ton to go through, but it's better than 700+

I'm trying this for the first time... but you should be able to view the pictures on Facebook externally, even if you aren't on Facebook. Try this link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2712335&id=7903770&l=896de7fcbc

Here's a little preview:
If you have any problems with that, I think we have them on Picasa as well, so let us know and we can shoot you that link.


As for current happenings - Audrey started up a new position at Dell. She hasn't figured out yet exactly how to describe it, but the gist of it is that rather than placing the orders, she helps manage the customer relationship a bit more, and makes sure that the people on her previous team place all the orders as needed.

For me - nothing too much is new. Work has been fun; I've been involved in some really neat new projects around the office, which is fun for me. Gives me a chance to do something a bit different from time to time.

We're taking a little road trip this weekend to Coushatta to do a bit of gambling. Should be a fun little road trip, with a fun crew of people. Gotta love the random road trips.

We also booked a trip to NYC for the first week of Sept. Aud's never been to the city, so it's one of those trips we've been looking forward to. The fact that we got free flights from our airline miles makes it even more attractive. Looking forward to doing the usual touristy stuff, a few shows, and I'm sure some other random excitement.

More to come....hopefully

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

So I didn't know y'all had a blog...you are going on my blog list...btw love all the pics!

Ryan said...

I didn't know you did either! :-)
Glad you like the pics - we had fun looking through them again when posting